All teams wishing to register for the Spring 2018 season must submit a Preliminary Team Roster Form and a complete Registration/Waiver form for each new player. Spring registration is due January 15th and must be mailed into the appropriate Registrar by that date. Further details and fees due are listed in the forms. (Click here for Registration Tips for Team Reps.)
Instructions for Team Registration
- ALL NEW players must submit a signed release waiver.
- Any new player or player transferring teams must submit a legible photocopy of her Driver’s License, used to generate a player ID card.
- Spring registration deadline is January 15, 2018. Spring is a team fee registration so players do not submit money to the OCWSL. One team check must be submitted in the amount of $1,100 for 18s, 30s, 40s, 50s divisions or $590 for 60s division by this date. Additional players may register after the deadline with the appropriate forms as described above.
- The team check must be made payable to OCWSL. Write your team name on your check.
- Turn in player registration form, team check, and photocopy of Driver’s Licenses for new players by mail to the appropriate registrar (address listed on the registration form).
For more details, refer to the Bylaws & Standing Rules:
Registration of Players
Resignation / Transfer to Another Team
Resignations are to be made on a standard resignation form provided by the league. There shall be no transferring of players from one team to another during the season without the approval of both teams involved.